YahooBest

World Cup Australia on track to return to full

Captain, Sean Australia, ICC Cricket World Cup record second argument to gain the lost energy.
Tait backs Australia to retain World Cup

India 31 runs, but the campaign was not a very good start to the game, you can use in Australia is not lost on Sunday.

However, the Australian team's speed, it almost feels any weakness.

"We in the world one day cricket team, I will do my best to select enough, there was a tree the day England series, it's hard to find a weakness," "Uisudenkuriketto ICC Cricket World Cup captain, told the magazine version .

"The batsmen の jikyeoteoya, but should be a good game, England's bowlers to score a little, overall it has worked on recently.

"The Australian team, our defense has a much longer face the world's best defense was good.

"And we Australians are always, I think back now, we are talking about auras, aura, we note that I only team I think the Australian team, he said me (ICC and CWC) be do, and it is strong for us. "

Australian captain ICC Cricket World Cup, said that from 2011 to scare athletes are not waiting.

"My fear is that we do not want to say who I think is a good team to come up with" he said.

"South Africa, Sri Lanka and India, a team of all continents in a real situation, I believe that it is very dangerous risk," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment